Thursday 1 December 2011

11 Ways to Improve Your Photography


In the interest of full disclosure, I do make a small commission if you purchase your eBooks using the links on the bottom of this page. If you do chose to purchase this eBook, or any other from Andrew S Gibson or Craft & Vision, I would appreciate it if you enter their websites using these links; doing so will keep reviews like this one coming to my blog.

I’m very excited to announce the release of Craft & Visions latest eBook; 11 Ways to Improve Your Photography. For those of you who haven’t been here before, normally you can find discount codes right here on my blog when a new Craft & Vision eBook comes out. However, today you won’t. Today is different. That’s because this eBook is free. Not only that, but it’s fantastic. An extremely enjoyable read complied by various authors who write for Craft & Vision. Usually I provide a more in depth review then this when a new eBook is released, but what more can I say than I highly recommend it and it’s free? Click the link below to go to the download page:

11 Ways to Improve Your Photography

After you read it, I highly recommend looking at the other Craft & Vision eBooks if you haven’t already. They’re only $5 each, and your not going to beat that kind of value for the amount of education you get. Well, other than this free one.

Craft & Vision library:

Click here to visit Craft And Vision.

Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog for future Craft & Vision releases, reviews, and discounts. You could also follow me on Twitter (@NRWL), and I’ll let you know when something new comes out.

If this is your first time downloading a Craft & Vision eBook, then welcome to a wonderful world. I know you’ll enjoy it. And if your just stopping back, enjoy the free eBook. I’ll post a review and discount code as soon as the next one is released.




PS, also remember to check out the new eBook "Square", by Andrew S Gibson, released through his own website:
"Square" Review

No comments:

Post a Comment